Author | Birth Professional | Feng Shui Mommy
Hi there mamas!
Welcome to a space where all my content is collected in one organized and streamable manner – yay to being organized and streamable!
Beyond the videos and relaxation recordings that make up my numerous pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood courses, I will be offering SupaPass Subscribers exclusive videos and voice recordings of me reading excerpts from my book Feng Shui Mommy: Creating Balance and Harmony for Blissful Pregnancy, Childbirth and Motherhood.
Every time a video is created (and I have over twenty new and juicy videos in the works!) you’ll be the first to see it.
To enhance our connection, I’ll be answering subscriber questions on a regular basis and look forward to creating a community of women who are inspired to share their curiosity and uplift and empower one another on our journeys into and through motherhood. Hey ladies, we’re all in it together.
I’m also working on a new book (Feng Shui Toddler: Building Your Own Parenting Style, On Your Terms) and would love for my SupaPass community to have a voice in what that looks like, because you are, after all, who I’m writing this for.
And if you’re the companion of one of these lovely ladies, this space will equip you to support them in a really beautiful way. Cheers to you!
Sending you love,
What you get when you subscribe:
Videos, relaxation recordings, and exclusive excerpts of my book Feng Shui Mommy: Creating Balance and Harmony for Blissful Pregnancy, Childbirth and Motherhood.
This content will help you…
◦ Learn to create optimal health through exercise and nutrition
◦ Learn to select your ideal care provider
◦ Learn to produce your birth preferences
◦ Learn to fine-tune your mama intuition
◦ Learn to release your fears and doubts surrounding childbirth and beyond
◦ Learn to strengthen your mind-body connection with self-hypnosis
◦ Learn to manage special circumstances
◦ Learn to prepare your home for motherhood
◦ Learn to create your ideal birth sanctuary
◦ Learn to comfortably move through the common phases of labor and delivery
◦ Learn to utilize optimal birth positions
◦ Learn to practice effective relaxation techniques (e.g., massage, pressure points, etc.)
◦ Learn to release endorphins via breath work
◦ Learn to prepare for breastfeeding
◦ Learn to deeply bond with your baby
◦ Learn best practices to care for your body, and your baby’s body, in the weeks after birth
... And much more!
Become a Feng Shui Mommy & subscribe to Bailey's channel now.